Confused about interest rates? Many factors go into determining mortgage rates. What's your credit score? Will you live at the address or is it a rental property? Are you buying a new home or refinancing your current one? And much more.
To give you an estimate of where refinance rates are today, take a look at the sampling below. If you are buying a new home, you may be eligible for an even lower interest rate. Get Started or contact your Mortgage Professional at 1-866-351-5353 to review loan types and interest rates for your specific needs.
|Loan Program||Interest Rates||APR*||Points||Monthly Pmt||Months|
Jumbo Loans (over $417,000), FHA and VA loans are also available. Call today for a rate quote at 1-866-351-5353.
* Mortgage rates are updated daily and are based on a variety of assumptions and conditions which include a consumer credit score which may be higher or lower than your individual credit score. Your loan's interest rate will depend on the specific characteristics of your loan transaction and your credit profile up to the time of closing.
The estimated monthly payments above are for principal and interest only. Payments do not include amounts for taxes and insurance premiums. The actual payment obligation will be greater. While actual loan terms may be different as prepaid finance charges and closing costs vary by location, the Annual Percentage Rate (APR) and monthly payments listed above are based on the following assumptions:
- Minimum FICO score of 740
- The refinance of a single family, primary residence
- Loan amount of $160,000
- Maximum Loan-to-Value of 75%
- Average fees of $1,347. Other fees not affecting the APR may apply
- A 60-day rate lock-in period
- 0.5 point discount for participating in our automatic payment program which requires automatic payment deduction from an eligible Fifth Third account.**
1. Adjustable Rate Mortgage (ARM) Products - The 7/1 ARM product listed above is a 30-year loan where the initial interest rate is fixed for the first 7 years (84 payments). After the initial seven year period, it is possible that the interest rate, APR and payment may increase substantially over the remaining term of the loan. After the initial seven year period, your interest rate can increase or decrease annually based on the average of interbank offered rates for one-year U.S. dollar-denominated deposits in the London market (LIBOR), plus our margin (2.25%) rounded to the nearest 0.125%. Any change may significantly impact your monthly payment. The index in the future is unknown so the Estimated Monthly Payment for payments 85-360 is based on the current index plus the margin (fully indexed rate).
**$50 minimum deposit required to open a new checking account.
Click here to view New York Fee Schedule.
Loans are subject to credit review and approval. Fifth Third Mortgage Company, 5001 Kingsley Drive, Cincinnati, OH 45227, 1-877-841-7511, an Illinois Residential Mortgage Licensee, License No. MB 0005994, Illinois Commissioner of Banks and Real Estate, 122 S. Michigan Ave., 19th Floor, Chicago, IL 60603, (312) 793-3000. Fifth Third Mortgage Company d/b/a Fifth Third Mortgage Company Incorporated and licensed by the New Hampshire banking department and licensed by the N.J. Department of Banking and Insurances and the California Department of Business Oversight under the California Residential Mortgage Lending Act. Fifth Third Mortgage is the trade name used by Fifth Third Mortgage Company (NMLS #134100) and Fifth Third Mortgage-MI, LLC (NMLS #447141).